The state election in Victoria is coming up on November 29th this year and so far we’ve knocked on tens of thousands of doors and changed thousands of votes.
But to hit all our campaign priorities we still have thousands of calls to make between now and election day. We need all the help we can get from our supporters near and far. You may not live in Victoria but if you are a supporter of the Greens and care about standing up for what matters then you can help us!! In Victoria we were proud to be able to be a part of the interstate campaign to make calls to voters in WA to help save Scott Ludlum, and we'd love to have you join us in the final stages of our campaign.
You may be far away but there are lots of ways you can join us...
- Hand out how-to-vote cards on November 29th at a booth in your state
- Hand out how-to-vote cards at pre-poll booths in your state in the weeks leading up to the election
- Have conversations with Victorian voters by calling them from your state
- Come to Victoria, talk to voters in person, hand out how-to-vote cards at high priority booths and meet awesome passionate fellow Greens at the election night party. We'll also help find a billet for you if you need one.
We're so close to gaining balance of power in the state parliament. Will you join us in the final push?Join us to...
- stop $18bil from being buried in a hole in the ground with the "East West" Toll Road in Melbourne
- repair the cuts to TAFE that both ALP and Liberal Governments have made
- build a 100% renewable economy
- create a Great Forest National Park
- Ensure the Greens have a deciding vote in Parliament to make all of these things a reality
Please indicate which state you are from and how you'd like be involved below, and we will get back to you with more details.